All my classes are a based on Hatha Yoga, with some Vinyasa (flowing) sections. We always start with 5 to 10 minutes of centering and breathing, followed by a gentle warm up and into the main Yoga section. We always cool down with some deep stretches and finally all classes end with a relaxation.
Beginners are always welcome. If you would like to discuss joining your first class, please do feel free to email or message me. I can answer any questions, explain how the classes operate, what to expect and what to wear etc.
Please note there is a restricted Calendar for August
- Private 1-2-1 sessions available - please contact me to book
- Yoga & go! - Breakfast Club - 7.30am to 8.00am (ZOOM Only)
- Hatha Yoga - 7.00pm to 8.00pm East Grafton Coronation Hall & ZOOM
(Starts 28th September and then weekly from 12th October)
- Hatha Yoga for All - 9.30am to 10.30am East Grafton Coronation Hall
- Gentle Hatha Yoga - 11.00am to 12.00pm East Grafton Coronation Hall
- Yoga & go! - Breakfast Club- 7.30am to 8.00am (ZOOM Only)
- Chair Yoga - 3.00pm - 4.00pm East Grafton Coronation Hall
- Feel Good Friday Yoga 9.30am to 10.30am (ZOOM Only)
Saturday: Stable Yoga Studio
- Mostly for Men - 9.15am to 10.30am - This class is open to ladies too!
(Zoom option available)
My Saturday Mostly for Men classes are based in the stunning studio at Stable Yoga in Kintbury from 22nd May)
Classes can be purchased individually, or via a package of class credits. The more you buy the cheaper the class. Class credits have a life the more you buy the longer the expiry date.
Yoga and Go operates on a monthly cost of £25 for access to all classes. Subscription includes recording for 7 days of playback. Please see Buy Memberships to purchase Yoga & Go .
IF YOU ARE NEW TO MY YOGA
New clients need to complete the New Student Form which you can download here:
When you book a class, one credit is subtracted from your balance. You can cancel a class up to 2 hours before the start time. All classes can be booked up to one hour before the start, after that time please message me to book. You will then receive the link for the zoom class by email 30-45 minutes before the start time.